InHype – Effective News & Magazine WordPress Blog Theme
Welcome to InHype – Premium WordPress theme
from Power Elite author that will blow your mind!
All smart marketers know, that your website design can make all
the difference. Your website design look and feel plays a big
role in conversion rate optimization. According global Adobe company
investigations 2/3 of people would prefer to read something
beautifully designed than something plain. If you want people
to read your site posts and interact with them content should be
attractive, and InHype bring design to a new
Increase your conversions rates, leads
and users engagement automatically using InHype
What we prepared for you in InHype theme package in
short? 38 reusable blocks available from Customizer in
special drag&drop theme homepage builder, 11 modern blog
listing layouts, Post review and ratings, 20+ single post page headers
variations, Unlimited site header variations, Ajax load
more feature, 1 Click demo data importer with
multiple stunning demos, bundled plugins, theme widgets, theme
shortcodes, Google Page Speed optimization, Advanced
Gutenberg support, AMP support, Users/Authors registration with
Social sign-in/sign-up integration, Multi-Authors support and
Use InHype, be in hype!
InHype WordPress Blog Theme Overview
InHype is the ultimate theme for shining a spotlight on your content.
This clean, responsive and powerful magazine WordPress theme puts you in
control and really makes a splash!
Perfect for magazine sites, with multi-author support, or personal
WordPress blogs, this advanced and contemporary WordPress theme is all
about presenting your content in the most effective way. This means making
your posts attractive and engaging from the moment a user lands on your
page, presenting articles to be appealing to read and easy to digest, and
organizing and distributing your content in the best possible way. InHype
is your ultimate tool for keeping users immersed in your content through
smart design and seamless navigation.
In other words, InHype makes it easy to create a dynamic magazine or blog
website that people will actually read and use. For you, this means higher
engagement, a better conversion rate, more revenue from advertisements,
and a site that people can’t stop talking about.
Unlimited Customizations – Your Site, Your Way
InHype uses our own unique drag and drop homepage builder with live
preview in WordPress customizer, so it’s super easy to create your
homepage and check how it’s looking as you go along. The theme includes 38
homepage blocks with various options and styles (including post blocks,
sliders, content blocks, WooCommerce blocks, and more…), giving you
unlimited combinations to play around with. You can also explore unlimited
site header layout combinations and 20+ single post header layout
combinations to get the perfect look.
If you prefer to work with Gutenberg (the new WordPress content editor for
WordPress 5.x), that’s also no problem, and InHype includes some special
theme styles that have been enhanced for Gutenberg.
The bottom line is that you don’t need any knowledge of CSS or HTML to get
the most out of this powerful magazine WordPress theme – simply get
started by importing all of the theme demos and data in a single click.
Immersive Blog Styles – No Limits
This elegant and versatile magazine and blog WordPress theme offers 11
different blog layouts, with unlimited combinations and style variations.
From clean and contemporary to fun and fresh, to professional and refined,
InHype has a beautifully crafted layout to suit the vibe of your content.
Every style and layout has been carefully designed to put your content
front and center and draw your users into your site from the very first
Curate Your Content – You’re In Control
The most exciting thing about InHype is that it gives you ultimate
control over how your content is presented and how users engage with it,
and this is what will lead to a bigger following, more traffic, more
conversions, more revenue…
For example, you can assign posts to different groups and show them in
different theme blocks on the homepage, which makes it easier for users to
find the content that interests them. This guarantees that they will be
quickly hooked in and will stick around on site. Similarly, the Related
Posts feature shows users more of what they like, so they’re less likely
to go hunting for it somewhere else.
With the built-in advertising banner management system, it’s never been
easier to turn this increasing engagement into conversions – which means
more advertising revenue for you.
With social share and social follow integration, your well-presented,
engaging and immersive content will also generate a buzz on social media,
build the profile of your magazine or blog site, and grow your following.
Enhanced User Experience – Fast & Powerful
Ultimately, users will only stick with you – and tell their friends about
you – if they have a good experience. Great content is one thing, but your
users need to enjoy browsing, reading and discovering your posts if
they’re going to convert into subscribers or engaged followers.
The Ajax LOAD MORE feature for homepage blocks and blog listings is a
subtle tool that makes a big difference. It means users can load more
posts from your homepage or blog without having to refresh the page. It’s
fast and effortless, so there’s no interruption and risk of losing them.
Built with a clean code and the latest modern technologies (CSS3, HTML5,
and more), InHype is super fast and responsive, and optimized for SEO and
page speed. The responsive layouts are built on Bootstrap, with retina
support, for an enhanced browsing experience.
A Helping Hand
To help you get the most out of this dynamic blog and magazine WordPress
theme, we’ve included a video installation guide and step-by-step
configuration guide. We are also on hand with dedicated support if you
have any issues, and with lifetime updates you will always benefit from
the best new features and capabilities as we take InHype even further!
Theme features list
InHype theme is a extremely fast (up to 100/100 Google Page Speed Score),
modern, clean and very flexible WordPress Blogging Theme designed
especially for bloggers.
- 1 minute Easy Installation and Configuration
(Video installation guide and Step by step Documentation guide included)
- Unique Homepage Drag&Drop Blocks Builder with Live
Preview in WordPress Customizer
- 38 Homepage Blocks with different options and styles
(Posts blocks, Sliders, Content blocks, Instagram, Subscribe,
Categories, WooCommerce and more).
- Use the same blocks many times on homepage with
different settings and on any position
- Use homepage blocks on any page or post using special
- Assign your posts to different groups and show them
in different theme blocks on homepage!
- 11 modern Blog listing layouts
- 20+ single post page header variations
- Unlimited site header variations
- Ajax “Load more” feature for Homepage Blocks
- Ajax “Load more” feature for Blog listing
- Theme Options with Live Preview in
- Post review and rating feature
- Gutenberg and WordPress 5.x support
- WooCommerce integration with mini cart in
- Enhanced Gutenberg blocks and styles
- User registration, login and social sign-up/sign-in
- Multi-authors support. Allow users register
and add posts to your site
- Static homepage with theme blocks and Blog
- No CSS/HTML knowledge required!
- Advanced Mega Menu
- Assign color and images to your
- 1 Click Demo Data Import with all demo data and demo
pages from preview site
- 10 Theme Enhanced WordPress plugins provided with
theme for FREE
- 3 menu positions with different styles
(Top/Header/Footer) with option to turn off any menu
- Dark and Light Top menu styles
- Dark and Light Main menu styles
- 10 Predefined color skins – create unlimited yourself
- Dark theme support
- Unlimited Blog Styles variations and layout
- Worth Reading post block on single post page (assign
special posts to your post)
- Reading progress bar on single post page
- Related posts feature
- 5 Widgets Sidebars areas (Left/Right/Footer
- Custom Theme widgets (social share, list posts,
recent comments, posts slider, content, categories widgets)
- Dedicated sidebars management for every page and post
- Different Header styles combinations
- Sticky header feature
- Fixed social share buttons block on single post page
- Transparent header feature
- Different Footer styles and layouts combinations
- Footer Shortcode block
- Featured posts header slider
- Top line feature
- Footer HTML block with background image and any
- Smooth images animations
- Scroll animations for post listing
- Post/Page Image Header feature (add custom header
image for every post)
- Transparent Post/Page Image Header feature
- Small page/post width feature
- Disable featured image on single blog post (separately
or for all posts)
- Custom Sliders support (Slider Revolution, Master
Slider and others)
- Advanced Posts Pagination links
- Built-in Advertising (Banners) management system
- JetPack Tiled Galleries support
- Set your image for Body Background feature
- Set your image for Header Background feature
- Instagram Feed Integration (widgets, galleries)
- MailChimp Newsletter subscribe integration
- Contact Forms support
- Lightbox and Lightbox Gallery integration for any
images in your posts
- Social Share and Social Follow
- Post Formats support (Gallery, Video, Audio, Quote,
- SEO & PageSpeed Optimized
- Integrated Google Web Fonts (650+)
- Multiple authors support
- WooCommerce support (Shop features)
- Google AMP support
- Free Updates and dedicated support in Ticket
- Responsive layouts built on Bootstrap 3
- Retina images support
- Responsive images support
- Clean optimized CSS/HTML/PHP code
- Modern technologies (CSS3, HTML5 and more)
- Multi Language (WPML) support
- Cross-Browser Compatible (Chrome / Firefox / IE /
Edge / Safari / Opera)
- Well documented, full installation and configuration
- and much more..!
Theme compatible with WordPress 4.x-5.x, WooCommerce
and WPML. And we make sure it will work with any future
Please, rate this theme!
If you like our theme please do not forget to rate it with stars in your
Downloads section and write a review in Comments! Thank you!
Theme Support and installation service
Please use our support
system if you have any questions about theme, but make sure that you
have read latest template documentation.
To upgrade your theme to newer version just add new and replaces changed
Version 1.1.1 (29.07.2020)
Fixed - Single post double title display issue. Fixed - Small issues.
Version 1.1 (20.06.2020)
Added - New theme Demo #9 - "InHype Review" for import. Added - New theme Demo #10 - "InHype Covid" for import. Added - New "Thick border" option for "Blocks title style" for Homepage blocks titles. Added - Author posts count display in Author biography box on Single post author box. Added - Ability to show author website and author email in social profiles in author details box on Single post author box. Email display configured in Theme Settings > Blog: Single post. Added - New "Center logo on mobile" option in Theme Settings > Header. Added - Ability to use Multiple categories for Posts blocks filtering in homepage posts. Added - Ability to use Multiple tags for Posts blocks filtering in homepage posts. Added - Ability to add Description text for Homepage posts blocks (goes between title and content in block, HTML and shortcodes are supported). You need to re-add existing blocks to use new option in existing blocks (or add new blocks). Added - Ability to choose Standard system fonts instead of Google fonts (Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, Times New Roman, Georgia, Helvetica, Helvetica Neue, Courier New) Added - New Homepage Showcase posts blocks - Showcase #7, Showcase #8, Showcase #9. Added - New Homepage Posts Grid posts block - Posts Grid #11. Added - New Homepage Slider posts block - Large Fullwidth Posts Slider. Added - New Homepage Masonry posts block - Posts Masonry #4. Added - Documentation updated. Fixed - Small issues.
Version 1.0.2 (15.03.2020)
Added - New " Blog post header image" option in Theme settings > Blog: Single post for "In header" Style 1 and Style 2 blog post header layouts (choose what image to use in header - custom uploaded header image for post or featured image). Fixed - Double date display in post header layout Fixed - Main menu elements vertical miss-align for multilevel submenus with icon Fixed - Disabling post featured image caused post title to not be displayed
Version 1.0.1 (03.03.2020)
Added - Users with "Contributor" user role now don't have ability to use additional post settings fields (likes, views, layouts, etc) Added - Better BuddyPress plugin integration
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?